Monday, December 27, 2010

First of all, sorry it's a bit late, but.... Merry Christmas! I hope you had a lovely day on saturday... I didn't end up writing the christmas story for you all, but I did happen to find a beautiful christmas cover song for you, performed by Florence (and the machine) and Billy Bragg. The song is called 'Fairy Tale of New york.' Touching and beautifully written Lyrics, although there is this part...
"You're a bum
You're a punk
You're an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy Christmas you arse
I pray God it's our last"....


Second, yesterday I had a play with a huge digital SLR camera. I swear it was about 5 killograms. I don't know how professional photographers carry those things.... I learned how to use it properly and it was a heap of fun.

Anyway, I took some photos, and here are my favourites....






















No comments:

Post a Comment