Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pierre Herme's Macaroons

Hello! You know how I told you about Danielle and her imaginary boyfriend Pierre? (I don't think I told you he was imaginary on my last post, but he is) Anyway, Danielle made a whole fairytale about her and Pierre, and she wrote it all down. Her exact words where as follows... "Pierre will own a macaroon or icecream shop. We will have a balcony to watch over the people of france and drink champagne." Keep in mind that she wrote this about 3 days ago.
Then, today, I was looking on a blog called 'Space for Inspiration' and I found a post about a lady who lives in Sydney, and went to Paris for a trip. She recommended that the readers of her blog go to a macaroon shop called 'Pierre Herme's Macaroon Boutique .'
I was amazed at this. Pierre really must exist! He must just be waiting for Danielle!
See for yourself if you don't beleive me. Here is the link to the macaroon shop website, and here is the link to the blog I found it on.
That's all for now,
Casey.




1 comment:

  1. love your post. Ive never thought much about macaroons, but now I am going to go and buy the ingredients to make some

    ReplyDelete