Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Yesterday, I was watching a movie called 'Across the universe.' It was an amazing movie, with a lovely romantic storyline, stunning (and when I say that I mean amazingly stunning) special effects. A lot of the movie had some really clever choreography (I'm not usually interested in dance at all, but I have to say - it was pretty damn cool.) and the cast were really good actors.
The best part, though, was that every single song in the movie was a Beatles song. EVERY song. And all the characters in some way fitted into the songs (there was a character called Jude - Hey Jude), and so did the story-line. It was an incredibly well written movie.
 (The pictures are in no particular order as far as the storyline goes. They are completely jumbled around. Also, if you haven't seen the movie this post is a big spoiler, sorry!!!) 


















Here is the movie trailor:

No comments:

Post a Comment