Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Hello!
I have been so busy lately, an awful lot has been happening.
But, as Kate Miller-Heidke says, 'being busy's no excuse'... so I suppose you will just have to forgive me.

Recently, my dad's friend opened a new bar called 'The Wrong Crowd'* in Geelong, and I've been busy helping out there at night, and not writing on my blog. So I'm sorry to keep you waiting, but I promise there is exciting interesting post to come... and the blog will be updated regularly once agin, I promise. (I'm sounding like I just broke my neighbours window the way I'm talking! I may as well ay, 'I'm so sorry for not writing to you, I was washing the dishes, and I got distracted by a shiny thing..... oh wait, that is what happened, and that is what I'm saying. Anyway, I'm blubbering now. shut up brain. There are people reading this you know!..........)
So you get the point, I'm sorry.

....But not only have I been serving coffees and washing beer glasses, I have also been changing around the look of my blog. I think I have finally found the perfect look, just in time for the festive season. I guess you could call it a Christmas present from me to you. But of course you wouldn't, because that would quite frankly be a crap christmas present, and you know I would give you a better christmas present than that. In fact, I just had a fantastic idea.... if you are reading this now, leave a name you want me to call you in the comments section (you don't have to use your real name) and I will write you, and the other people reading this on christmas day a special christmas story about you and other readers. Yes, the christmas story will be about you! Just write in the comments section your name (again, it doesn't have to be your real name) and something you want to be included in the story about you, or what you are interested in, or a superpower or something. Whatever you want.....
eg: Super Rachel - can fly and likes baby carrots (or) Jeanie Smith - hates mushrooms, loves the colour nail-polish her sister has on her toes, and doesn't read the newspaper.
Whatever you want. Because you are one of the 163 readers of this blog, and without you I would be sitting on the couch watching Oprah, because I have nothing better to do. (well, ok, I do have interesting things to do, and maybe I'm exaggerating a tiny bit, but you know what I mean...)
So leave a comment, and I look forward to seeing the 'virtual' smile on your face as you read your christmas short story present on the 25th......




*'The Wrong Crowd' - 239 Moorable street, Geelong, Victoria, Australia. Wednesday-Sunday 4pm-1am. The website says opening soon, but it's open, they just haven't updated it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Me!!! haha, you know what to write about me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and me ...something about being the most awesome father on the planet!

    ReplyDelete