Saturday, June 4, 2011

Avenue Pierre Lotti

Bonjour mon ami!
Before I get to the real post, I want to mention that this post is for my friend Danielle. Danielle is very cute, but she doesn't like people calling her that, so since I know she is reading this I will have to make you all pretend that she isn't cute at all, ok? So, to clear things up, Danielle is not cute and I never said she was.
Danielle loves france, wants to be a tour guide for the Eiffel Tower when she is older, and she has a boyfriend called Pierre. I've never met him, but I am told that he is magnificent.
(image from alexiousss.tumblr.com) He owns a macaroon and ice-cream shop in the heart of Paris, and he makes Danielle macaroons everyday. Wonderful, hey? Almost like a fairytale. It seems too perfect to be realistic, but that is what I'm told...

Now to the real post: 
I was looking on google maps this morning, and I wondered what the Eiffel Tower would look like in satellite view. I looked it up, and it looked beautiful! I was gasing at it, and looking at the streets surounding it, when I saw something that brought a huge smile to my face... the street directly across from the Eiffel Tower is called, 'Avenue Pierre Loti'! I just had to tell you all. Pierre, the eiffel tower, and my utterly lovely friend Danielle where meant to be together.
That's all for now. Au reviour!

 
(Image from maps.google.com)

2 comments:

  1. Casey !
    I just stared and stared at the photo of the Eiffel Tower! Great blog ! It was very interesting. I think everyone around the world would find this interesting and fantastic.
    It was well written besides the cute part.
    Have a great day.
    I can see you.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Casey, how cool! Loving the Eiffel Tower!! Danielle and Pierre really were meant to be together. I think that their kids names should be Gustave and Anatole. Ha ha cause they're the other street names!

    ReplyDelete